Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 82 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Re: MGS3: les dialogues au complet
MessagePosté: Mer 30 Oct 2013 03:54 

Takeoff:
EVA:
- Ready to go, Snake?
Are you OK? Snake?
Snake:
- Yeah...
EVA:
- I told you you could trust me.

Ocelot:
- Snake!!
Snake:
- Ocelot!
Ocelot:
- We're not done yet!
Snake:
- Damn!

EVA:
- We're too heavy!
The Boss:
- Snake, try to remember some of the basics of CQC...
EVA:
- Not good!

Ocelot:
- I've picked up a few new moves!! It doesn't feel right to shoot an unarmed man... But I'll get over it.
Snake:
- EVA!!
Ocelot:
- What do you say to one last showdown?
Snake:
- Yeah... All right.

Ocelot:
- What's your name?
Snake:
- Snake.
Ocelot:
- No, not that name. You're not a snake, and I'm not an Ocelot. We're men, with names... My name is Adamska. What's yours?
Snake:
- John.
Ocelot:
- Very well, John... Plain name, but I won't forget it.
C'mon!
** It’s a blank. That was fun.
** It looks like my luck has finally changed.
** It looks like your luck has beat mine again. But why didn't you pull the trigger? ... Ah, well.
** It’s a blank. That was fun.
Till we meet again, John!

EVA:
- Snake! Give me a hand!
Pull!
C'mon, pull up!

EVA:
- We made it...
Snake:
- Yeah, we sure did...

EVA:
- Oh no! MiGs! There's no way out! What are we going to do?
Snake:
- We've come too far to let them stop us now. Those things have got to be armed.
EVA:
- It's no use! There's no way we can outmaneuver them! They're going to shoot us down! We were so close...
Pilot:
- Weapons systems on. Locked on target. I got tone.
Snake:
- You were great, EVA.
EVA:
- Huh?
Snake:
- Thanks.
Control:
- Volk-19, this is Control. Stand by for a direct order from the Chairman. Volk-19, return to base immediately! Do you read me? This is a direct order from Comrade Khrushchev! Return to base immediately! Volk-19! Do you copy?
Pilot:
- Understood. Aborting mission. RTB.
EVA:
- Look! The MiGs are turning back!

Major:
- Well done, Snake!
Snake:
- The MiGs disengaged...
Major:
- Most likely under orders from Khrushchev.
Snake:
- Was this his way of helping us?
Major:
- Who knows? Maybe he didn't want things to get messier than they already are. Or maybe he just wanted us to owe him one... The important things is, you made it out alive. As long as Khrushchev is with us, I don't think they'll be coming after you. It should be smooth sailing all the way to Alaska. I'm sending someone out to Galena Base to meet you.
Snake:
- To meet me?
Major:
- The DCI and the President himself are waiting at Langley. Don't keep them waiting.

Abused:
Snake:
- So what are you going to do now? Go back to the KGB?
EVA:
- What do you want me to do?
Snake:
- Did you ever think about coming back to America?
EVA:
- I can't go back. I've left America behind me.
Snake:
- But you saved this country.
EVA:
- I didn't do it alone...
Snake:
- And I still owe you a dinner.
EVA:
- Is that part of your mission, too? Or is it an order? Or is it an invitation? Mmm... Or a proposal? I don't take orders from anyone now.

EVA:
- Scholars tell us that the first spy in history was the snake in the Book of Genesis. In that story, it was Eve who was tempted by the snake in the garden of Eden. But this time around, it was I who tempted the snake and got away with the forbidden fruit of knowledge. Forgive me, Snake.

Good morning, Snake. I hope you slept well... First of all, I have to apologize. I wasn't sent by Khrushchev. I'm not a KGB spy and I never worked for the NSA. I am an agent of the People's Republic of China... For the General HQ Second Department of the People's Liberation Army... It was all a lie. I tricked you... And I'm sorry.
The Philosophers still exist in China, too. You see, my mission was to find out where Volgin was hiding the Philosopher's Legacy and steal it... So I infiltrated his base as a KGB spy. The two NSA code breakers who defected in 1960… Were actually both men. The real ADAM never showed up at the meeting place… Saving me the trouble of having to eliminate him. I sneaked in by pretending I was EVA... And you and Sokolov and Volgin... You all believed me. The Philosopher's Legacy was originally held in common between the U.S., Soviet Union, and China. We couldn't let the Russians and the Americans take it all for themselves. The Chinese government had its eye on the Legacy, too. I got the film containing the Legacy. And also the nuclear missile launch data from the Shagohod. Five years ago, the Soviet Union stopped supplying us with nuclear weapons technology. Since then, China's "Liangdan yixing" - hydrogen bomb and space rocket projects - have fallen behind. But with this data, our country will be able to develop its own nukes. We'll create a deterrent force to rival those of the U.S. and Soviet Union. Everything has gone according to plan… Thanks to your help.
I, too, am one of the Philosophers. I am an agent of the Philosophers, a graduate of one of their "charm schools". I was raised in a joint U.S.-Soviet-Chinese facility to become a sleeper agent. That was before the war. Back then, they were collecting children from all over the world. As a result, I'm indistinguishable from a native-born American. So it didn't surprise me when you and Volgin couldn't tell the difference. But… She knew right from the beginning... She knew because before the war, she was at one of the Philosopher's schools, too - as an instructor. The Boss was the only one I couldn't fool. She was the only one who knew I was a fake. She told me everything. Why did she open her heart to me like that? At the time, I couldn't understand it. But now I think I do. Snake… She wanted you to know the truth. She chose me to tell you. That's why she saved my life. I've lied to you so many times. But not this time. My orders from the government were to obtain the Legacy… And to eliminate everyone who knew the truth about what happened. In other words, I'm supposed to kill you.
But I can't do it. Not because we loved each other. And not because you saved my life. But because I made a promise to The Boss... And I intend to keep it. I just wanted you to know. And...
You have to live.

Snake, listen to me. She didn't betray the United States. No... Far from it. She was a hero who died for her country. She carried out her mission knowing full well what was going to happen.
Self-sacrifice... Because that was her duty.

President Johnson:
- You are above even The Boss... I hereby award you the title of Big Boss.
You are a true patriot.
DOD official:
- You know, we could use an infiltration unit like FOX in the army... Someone like him to handle our top-secret sneaking missions for us... A man who combines the qualities of a soldier and an agent...

EVA:
- The Boss' defection was a ruse set up by the U.S. government. It was all a big drama staged by Washington so they could get their hands on the Philosopher's Legacy. And The Boss was the star of the show. They planned it so that they could get the Legacy that Colonel Volgin inherited... And destroy the Shagohod at the same time. Only a legendary hero like The Boss could have earned Volgin's trust. Finding out where the Philosopher's Legacy was hidden was to be her greatest mission. Everything was going according to plan...
But then something happened that no one could have predicted. Colonel Volgin fired an American-made nuclear warhead at Sokolov's research facility. Khrushchev demanded that the U.S. government provide proof that it wasn't involved... They couldn't just abort the operation to steal the Legacy. So the operation itself was greatly expanded and revised. The authorities in Washington knew that in order to prove its innocence they'd have to get rid of The Boss... And that one of their own would have to do the job. The public couldn't be allowed to find out about it... Not ever. This, they concluded, would be the best way to keep the whole thing under wraps.
The Boss wouldn't be allowed to come back home alive. And she wouldn't be allowed to kill herself. Her life would be ended by her most beloved disciple... That was the way the government wanted it. That was the mission she was given. And she had no choice but to carry it out... Her death at your hands… Was duty she had to fulfill. Out of duty, she turned her back on her own comrades... A lesser woman would have been crushed by such a burden... The taint of disgrace will follow her to her grave.
Future generations will revile her... In America, as a despicable traitor with no sense of honor... And in Russia, as a monster who unleashed a nuclear catastrophe... She will go down in official history as a war criminal. And no one will ever understand her... That... Was her final mission. And like a true soldier, she saw it through the end. But I think she wanted you, of all people, to know the truth.
She wanted to live on… In your memory. Not as a soldier, but as a woman. But… She was forbidden to tell you herself. And that's why she told me... Snake, history will never know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story... Her debriefing... Will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for her country. She sacrificed her life and her honor for her native land. She was a real hero.
She was a true patriot.

Chronology:
October 15, 1964
Khrushchev is ousted from power.
Brezhnev becomes the First Secretary of the Communist
Party, with Kosygin as Premier.

October 16, 1964
China conducts its first successful nuclear test
in the Takia Makan desert.

Sigint joins ARPA.
He takes part in the development of the ARPAnet, which would
go online in 1969.

The U.S. government conducts a study on emergency
medical treatment. The Department of Transportation lays
the groundwork for the creation of the EMT system.

EVA disappears without a trace in Hanoi.

Para-Medic establishes the nation's first paramedic system
in Seattle, Washington.

Major Zero disbands FOX.

The United States accumulates the remainder of the
Legacy. The U.S. branch of "Philosophers" changes its
name to the "Patriots".

Carrying on the traditions of Major Zero and his FOX unit,
Big Boss establishes FOXHOUND.

The "Les Enfants Terribles" project.
The Sons of Big Boss are born.

Way to Fall - Starsailor
Son
You've got a way to fall
They'll tell you where to go
But they won't know
Son
You'd better take it all
They'll tell you what they know
But they won't show
Oh
I've got something in my throat
I need to be alone
While I suffer
Son
You've got a way to kill
They're picking on you still
But they don't know
Son
You'd better wait to shine
They'll tell you what is yours
But they'll take mine
Oh
I need to be alone
While I suffer
Oh
There's a hole inside my boat
And I need stay afloat
For the summer
Long
Oh
I need to be alone
While I suffer
Oh
There's a hole inside my boat
And I need stay afloat
For the summer
Son
You've got to wait to fall
They'll tell you where to go
But they won't know

Duplicity:
Ocelot:
- Yes. Groznyj Grad and the Granin research facility have both been wiped out without a trace... I understand, sir. But they were necessary sacrifices... Yes, the CIA has taken care of The Boss themselves... I believe the White House will be satisfied. Khrushchev is finished. Your time has finally arrived... Yes. The American president is relying on us to keep a lid on the whole affair. We've got him by the balls. It should make a valuable trump card in future negotiations. Yes, Chief Director. Of course. I'll keep the KGB informed...

Ocelot:
- Yes, it's me. The Boss has accomplished her mission. The Philosophers’ Legacy is now safely with us... In America's hands... With this money... Yes, the Philosophers can finally be revived. The film we handed to the Chinese was a fake... Peking must be in an uproar right about now... I'm afraid so. Only half of the money has made it back to the United States... The KGB must still have part of the Legacy... Yes, the weapon has been reduced to ashes... That's right. Groznyj Grad has been obliterated by the Davy Crockett we brought in as well... Yes, that was The Boss' work, too. Speaking of which, I've obtained something from Granin that you might find interesting. It's a revolutionary new nuclear attack system. Perhaps it might just come in handy some day... Yes, we have John - I mean, Snake - to thank for that. Khrushchev believed it as well... Yes, they bought our story. I don't think they'll be making a fuss. The secondary alert has been lifted as well. And the Soviets still haven't discovered my true identity. They have no idea that I've been triple-crossing them. I will continue my activities as a contact for the new government... Yes, it appears that no one knew that I was ADAM. Of course. I'm always at the CIA's disposal...
Mr. Director.[/justifier]

Répondre en citant le message  
 Sujet du message: Re: MGS3: les dialogues au complet
MessagePosté: Ven 14 Fév 2014 18:18 

Quel impressionnant et fabuleux travail Phoenyx74!
Congratulations!

- Le Grand Sondage MG/MGS

Répondre en citant le message  
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 82 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]